SOLORAYA.COM – Pembaca yang budiman, berikut ini langsung saja kami bagikan kumpulan kata-kata mutiara, manis, bijak, dan ucapan selamat Natal dan Tahun Baru.
Adapun 170 ucapan selamat hari Natal ini kami kutip dari berbagai sumber paling top, kreatif dan cerdas sehingga dapat Anda bagikan untuk keluarga, saudara, kerabat, rekan kerja, sahabat Anda dan siapa saja yang merayakannya. Silakan!!
- “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.”
– Richelle E. Goodrich –
- “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.”
– Bing Crosby –
- “Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.”
– Freya Stark –
- “Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.”
– Dr. Seuss –
- “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance—each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.”
– Deborah Whipp –
- “What is Christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, courage for the present, and hope for the future.”
– Agnes M. Pahro –
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.”
– Andy Rooney –
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.”
– Calvin Coolidge –
- “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things—not the great occasions—give off the greatest glow of happiness.”
– Bob Hope –
- Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance—a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.”
– Augusta E. Randel –
- “There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”
– Eric Sevareid –
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.”
– Bob Hope –
- “The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.”
– W.C. Jones –
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
– Norman Vincent Peale –
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”
– Dale Evans Rogers –
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
– W.T. Ellis –
- “At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.”
– Thomas Tusser –
- “And we are better throughout the year for having in spirit, become a child again at Christmas time.”
– Laura Ingalls Wilder –
- “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”
– Washington Irving –
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”
– Peg Bracken –
- “Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.”
– W.J. Tucker –
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.”
– Marjorie Holmes –
- “Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.”
– Pindar –
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”
– Hamilton Wright Mabie –
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”
– Margaret Thatcher –
- “Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.”
– Norman Wesley Brooks –
- “The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.”
– James Cash Penney –
- “The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.”
– Phillips Brooks –
- “Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.”
– Josephine Daskam Bacon –
- “Christmas is the season of joy, of gift-giving, and of families united.”
– Norman Vincent Peale –
- “Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.”
– Helen Steiner Rice –
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”
– Roy L. Smith –
- “Love the giver more than the gift.”
– Brigham Young –
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”
– Alexander Smith –
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”
– Burton Hills –
“I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another.”
– Carrie Fisher –
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.”
– Edna Ferber –
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
– Charles Dickens –
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”
– Charles M. Schulz –
- “I wish we could put some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.”
– Harlan Miller –
- Dear Mom and Dad, I am so lucky to have you as my parents who enlighten and guide me all the time. I hope I can always bring cheers into your life. Merry Christmas!
- When I think of what a family should be, my mind can’t get beyond two of you. You mean the world to me; I am so thankful that we are a family! Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad!
- Christmas is about family. The very core of what makes holidays special is to be with my awesome parents. I love two of you so much. Merry Christmas, My Parents!
- When I touch your feet, Mom, I feel like touching the door of heaven! When I hug you, Dad, I feel safe from all difficulties. I am so blessed to have you both. With lots of love I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- You are my blessings and my true friend. I celebrate Christmas to thank God for giving you as my mother. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to a wonderful Mom!
- Please accept my Christmas wishes for you. They are wrapped in smiles and packed with love. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being wonderful parents. Merry Xmas!
- Daddy, you’re my pillar of strength. Mommy, you’re my fountain of wisdom. I am nothing without you both. I love u so much. May you be blessed with love, happiness and health. Merry Christmas!
- You have no idea how grateful we are to be your children. You have always strives to give us the best. Thank u so much. We wish you a Merry Christmas, Dad and Mom!
- Special Christmas wishes and thanks to you on this Christmas. Merry Christmas to our wonderful parents. Both of you mean so much to us. Hugs and kisses from your handsome son and beautiful daughter.
- Shopping, wrapping gifts, cooking – nothing will make me feel tired when I’m with you, my best parents. Wishing you a happiest and joyful Christmas ever!
- Merry Christmas to My Awesome Parents. Your love, care, and warm hearts have made my life to be very special. May your holidays be showered with love. Stay blessed, happy and healthy. I love u so much.
- Mom, you’re a true friend who always listens to my story and understands my feelings. Dad, you’re a real hero who teaches me how to be tough and strong. I celebrate this Christmas to thank God for blessing me with parents like you both. Merry Christmas to my amazing parents!
- Sending love and happiness to my dear parents. Thank u for being always there for me. You have been the impetus I have ever needed to succeed. Hope you have a joyous and wonderful celebration. Happy Xmas.
- Being with you my dear parents, is the only thing in my wish list for Santa. Merry Christmas to both of you. You’re the best parents.
- Christmases are always fun because I have two of you, my dear parents! For me, both of you are the world. Merry Xmas!
- Christmas is a perfect opportunity to let you know that you two mean the world to me. Merry Christmas. I love you both.
- No matter what we are doing together, sharing a giggle or saying a prayer, we always do it with love. Merry Christmas to Mom and Dad!
- I am thankful to God for blessing me with such understanding parents! I love you both. Happy Xmas, Mom & Dad!
- No matter what your Christmas wish is, I wish both of you all the best! Merry Christmas to my sweet parents!
- I always feel grateful at this time of year, and having a brother like you is a big reason why. Thank U for all support, love and care. I wish U all the best. Merry Christmas, my big brother.
- Christmas makes me think of special people in my life so I can send them a card with love and best wishes. Here you are. Merry Christmas to the most awesome little brother in the world!
- Always feeling lucky to have such a great brother. And always wishing U lots of love, happiness, and good health. Merry Xmas, Brother!
- It’s for the most amazing brother with lots of love at Christmas. It’s a special message to wish you happiness and all the very best. Have a great time on Christmas Day!
- As children, we spent every Christmas together. Now we are adults living far apart, but we are always together in my heart. For my sweet brother, Merry Xmas!
- For My Fantastic Brother, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Hoping this holiday season and New Year to come bring everything you’ve been wishing for!
- You’re such a great role model for every brother in the world. You’re so loving, caring, protective, and supportive. Thank U very much, Brother. I wish you a very merry Christmas & a happy New Year.
- Always glad that you’re my brother. Words can’t express how grateful I am to have U as my brother. Always wishing you and your little family happiness and health. Merry Xmas!
- I agree that a brother is a friend given by nature. Thank you for being my best friend. Merry Christmas to my lovely brother. May every day of your life be blessed with rays of hope, joy, and love.
- A brother like you is hard to find because you’re the only one. Love U, Bro. Happy Xmas to U!
- We are two sisters and we are as different as day and night, but nevertheless, you’re the best sister I could ever dream about. Merry Christmas, my beautiful sister!
- I want to thank U for being the most loving and caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. Merry Christmas to U. May you be blessed with every joy and happiness.
- It’s nice to have a younger sister with whom to share everything, to argue with and then make peace, to talk and play with. Merry Christmas to U. May you be showered with love, more love and lots of love. I love U, Sis!
- There are so many wonderful words to tell you, but none of them can express the depth of my love for U, my beautiful elder sister. You’re a great gift from God. Merry Christmas.
- I love U my sister. And it’s difficult to put in words. Just know that I care. And I am always there. Merry Xmas!
- You are beautiful, intelligent, kind and honest. Many people like and respect you. From all my heart I wish U to be happy, happier, the happiest. Merry Christmas to a charming sister!
- Christmas only comes once a year. But I have a sister who’s there for me no matter what day or season. Don’t know where I’d be without you. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, my dear sister. I love U!
- To a wonderful elder sister. Christmas is the perfect time to think about people who mean the most to me. Have a fabulous Christmas!
- Do you know how much it means to me to call you “my sister?” Let’s just say it’s better than any gift under a Christmas tree.
- To my amazing sister, have the best Christmas ever! You deserve it.
- To my family, I am wishing you joy and blessings this Christmas with all my heart!
- May God’s blessings shine upon you and your family members on this Christmas time!
- Merry Christmas to my family. I’m so grateful to have been blessed with the best family on earth! I love U so much.
- I am so lucky to have the kindest, sweetest, most fun family anyone could have asked for. Merry Christmas to you. You’re all so special and unique.
- I’m so thankful to have been blessed with such a wonderful family to celebrate this meaningful time of year.
- Family’s love and moment of togetherness is the greatest blessing. On this Christmas I would like to thanks Jesus for gifting me this blessing. Merry Christmas to my family!
- Having a family like you makes me feel blessed. May U all be blessed with health and wealth. Merry Xmas!
- Merry Christmas to my lovely family. I have learned to enjoy every minute of my life being happy especially with my family.
- For me, Christmas is a day of family, love, happiness and being together. It’s a great day to do and share everything together. Merry Christmas, my beloved family!
- All my warm wishes, love and prayers for the most adorable family that I have! May this Christmas we all be bestowed with good health and happiness.
- Happy Xmas to U! I love and miss U all so much. I hope I’ll be able to come home next year for Christmas to give you the warmest hugs.
- This card is the best I can do this year.
It is time of giving and sharing, it is time of loving and forgiving. May miracles of Christmas fill our heart with warmth and love.
- Merry Xmas. May each moment of the season dazzle and delight you and your family. Please send my warmest hugs and love to them.
- We can’t choose our family, but even if we could, I’d still choose you. Merry Xmas to all of U! Looking forward to spending time with my best family.
- There are two trees that bring blessings: the Christmas tree and the family tree. I am so grateful to have both this Christmas.
- God has blessed me with such a fantastic family! You’re so special to me and I can’t wait to spend time with you soon. Merry Christmas from the deepest of my heart!
- Take this season to enjoy time with your family members! My best Christmas wishes to you and your family.
- A family is love, and love is the greatest gift of all. Happy Christmas to each one of you!
I love Christmas a lot, but not as much as you. I can’t imagine spending holidays
- I may not be a good poet to write a poem for you. I may not be a good artist to create a painting for you. But I am a simple guy who just wants to see you happy and wish U a merry Christmas & a happy New Year!
- I look under the Christmas tree and a smile fills my face, but when I look at you my heart skips with joy. Merry Xmas, darling!
- You’re more beautiful than any Christmas ornament and brighter than any star. Having you in my life makes every day a holiday. Merry Xmas to U, the most special person in my heart!
- I am so grateful to have you in my heart. Your love is the best gift I could have asked for! Happy Xmas, sweetheart!
- U have no idea how special you are. U have a face made of sugar and a heart made of gold. How can I resist myself from falling in love with you! Merry Christmas to my lover!
- Each Christmas I spend with you, I grow more grateful to have you in my life. Let’s do Christmas together the rest of our lives. I love U.
- You light up my life more than the brightest Christmas lights. I love you more than the entire world because you’re my entire world. Merry Xmas, dear! You’re my everything.
- You’re in my life, so my life has a meaning. Without you in my life, it would be only dreaming. I love U so much and wishing you a Merry Christmas! All I want for Christmas is you, my darling.
- I am the happiest boyfriend in this world since I have the best girlfriend ever. Thanks for always being there, to love, to cherish, to care. Wishing U all the best this Christmas. Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas to a person who makes my heart sing and my spirit shine. May all your joyful Christmas dreams come true, my love.
- You make every day sparkle and glitter like Christmas morning. I’m so blessed to spend Christmas with U, my love.
- Merry Christmas to a unique and fascinating person whom I love very much. I can’t wait to see what adventures we’ll experience together in the New Year. Have great holidays!
We go together like snow and a sled. We make things more fun for each other. Wish you and your family all the best this holiday season and throughout the year. Merry Christmas to my awesome boyfriend!
- There is no present under the tree that’s better than waking up and seeing you next to me. As long as I’m with you, it will be the happiest Christmas ever!
- May my love give you warmth in cold and lonely days. I am always for you, my dear. Happy Xmas to you and your family.
- There are no words I could use to describe the love we share. I’m so incredibly thankful for you. Wishing U a very Merry Xmas, baby!
- My dream of a perfect person come true with the first meeting with you. Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year! I love U.
- You are sweeter than a candy cane. You really jingle my bells all the way. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas!
- While we may not share DNA, I still consider you a part of my family. You’ve been with me through everything and you understand me more than anyone. I feel blessed to have you. Happy Xmas, dear friend!
- Our friendship and love are the reasons this Christmas is full of light and happiness. May the Lord bless you for your kindness. Merry Xmas, my best friend!
- Christmas is about spreading and sharing love. May your heart be filled with love enough to spread to every mile. Merry Christmas to my great friend!
- I wish you a Merry Christmas, my dearest friend. I hope you have an excellent Christmas full of love and life – two things you have given me.
- Merry Christmas to the most awesome friend I have ever had. Your presence is the best Christmas present I could receive.
- Happy Xmas, my special friend. Holidays are so much more special when they are celebrated with important friends like you.
- May you experience the most joyful times with your family on this Christmas and New Year. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- We learn together. We laugh together. We love each other. We are true friends. Merry Xmas! May you have all the joy your heart can hold.
- I am so blessed to have you as my friend. You’ve also been incredibly inspiring and supportive. Happy Xmas to U. I hope your life is filled with joy and happiness, both during the holiday season and for the rest of the year.
- Friends like you are as magical as Christmas spirit and as rare as Santa sightings. Our friendship is the best present Santa could have ever given me. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Xmas, my true friend. I am so thankful for having you as such a special and unique friend. I hope your holiday season is just as awesome as you are.
- Merry Christmas to an amazing friend. I hope Santa brings you lots of awesome goodies. He already brought me the best one – that’s you as a best friend!
- Friendship cannot be bought by money. I am lucky that I am rich with friends like you. This makes celebrating Christmas more meaningful! I wish you a Merry Christmas, my friend!
- Each moment that I have spent with you has been a memorable one. Looking forward to many more lovely moments. Wishing my best buddy a very Merry Christmas!
- You’re such a fantastic friend! I hope Santa recognizes that and rewards you handsomely. If he doesn’t, I will!
- Wishing one of my most dearest and special friends a Merry Christmas and an amazing New Year!
- Happy Xmas, my true friend! May you be surrounded by all the things that bring Christmas cheer.
- Dear friend, may the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
- My best friend, wishing you a very happy holiday season full of abundant joy and peace.
Dear Sir, I would like to thank you for your support and guidance which has helped me perform this year. May God shower his blessings on you and your family this Christmas and a year full of happiness and joy. Merry Christmas.
- I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you. You’ve taught me very good lessons about work and life. It’s been a pleasure working with you for the last two years. Hope you have a fantastic Christmas.
- Here are our warmest Christmas wishes for our boss who knows how to make working days always fun and exciting. Thanks for your constant motivation. Wishing you and your dear ones a bright and sparkling Christmas.
- You’re a super cool and awesome leader. Thank you for guiding us and bringing the best out of us. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to the most amazing leader. The knowledge and wisdom that you shared with us have helped us become better persons. Thank U and Happy Holidays!
I really think that you’re the best leader in the world, a wonderful mentor and a great friend. I feel so lucky to be a part of your team. Wishing you and yours a joyful holiday season.
- May this Christmas brings lots of luck and joy in your life and make your life a better place to live. Merry Christmas, my best colleague.
- We have worked so hard. We have been a great team. We have accomplished so much together. It’s time to have a break. Have a wonderful Christmas to you and your family!
- May you be blessed with health and joy in your life. Have a wonderful Christmas and great New Year, my amazing leader. You’re the best!
- Thanks for being a great mentor and friend. I feel blessed both personally and professionally. I wish you a Merry Christmas.
- Let me take this opportunity to thank you for all your kindness to me and my family. You’re a great leader. Merry Christmas.
- Heartfelt and warm Christmas wishes for the most sincere person I have ever known. Stay blessed. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Thanks for being a great colleague. We had so much fun working together. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas, a relaxing holiday season and I’ll see U in the New Year.
- Hope our charm of friendship never fades and hope we get to celebrate many more Christmases and New Years in the coming future. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to a great team member. I’m looking forward to doing great work together in the New Year.
- Thanks for a great year of working together! I hope you and your family have a great holiday season and a fantastic New Year!
- The gift of love, peace and prosperity for you on this special day of Christmas. Merry Christmas to U and people you love.
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! May your holiday season be fun and festive.
You make working here so much more fun. Have a fun holiday, boss!
- Thank you for all your hard work. You’ve done a great job this year! Enjoy your holiday!
- Thanks for a great semester and all knowledge you’ve shared. I am nothing without you. I wish you a very Merry Christmas. Happy holidays and see you next year, my good teacher!
- Learning is the greatest gift of all. Thank you for your hard work. You give me knowledge and understanding in every class! May you be blessed with health, love and happiness this Christmas.
- I just want to thank you for your great help and effort during this academic year. You’re such a wonderful teacher. I really admire you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to U.
- On this day I want to wish you a fantastic time with people you love. Waiting for you back on school after these holidays! Merry Christmas to my favorite teacher.
- It’s time for love and care. You really love and care of me. For me, you’re an angle who has a true spirit of teaching. I hope you will have a perfect Christmas and lovely time with family. Happy Christmas, my best teacher!
- I can’t imagine my days at school without you, my wonderful teacher. You always inspire and encourage me. Wishing you a great and spectacular Christmas!
- Ho, ho, ho! Santa Claus is coming for the best teacher ever. I hope that Christmas and upcoming New Year will be amazing for you. Happy holidays, dear teacher. See you next year!
- My full respect and admiration go to a truly wonderful teacher like you. I am proud to be your student. I hope you’ll have an unforgettable moment on Christmas day.
- Dear my incredible teacher, I am wishing you lots of love, happiness, and prosperity as you celebrate this Christmas season. I wish you have a fantastic and memorable holiday!
- It is my greatest joy and happiness to spend my school time with you. I learn a lot from you, my dear teacher. Merry Christmas, and I wish you countless blessings!
- You’ve always been a wonderful facilitator to me, and I want to thank you sincerely for all of your incredible efforts this academic year. Merry Christmas to the most inspiring teacher!
- Words can’t express how grateful we are for having an incredible teacher like you. May your holidays be filled with as much love and joy as you’ve given us. Merry Christmas to the most awesome teacher in the world!
- Merry Xmas! You’re a fantastic teacher. I’ve learned so much from you. Wishing you a restful holiday season. See U soon!
- Enjoy your break and try not to miss us too much! That’s your homework assignment. Thanks for being a great teacher for us! Hope you have A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas, my dear teacher. I’ve really enjoyed your class. I always look forward to your class. Thank you for bringing in so much passion to what you do. I hope you have a great holiday!
- I can’t stop thinking about Christmas and I want to congratulate my dearest teacher from all my heart. Your guidance, teachings, and support have impacted my live in a very positive manner. You’re the best teacher I’ve ever known. Merry Christmas!
- My appreciation goes to you for being such a magnificent teacher and an inspiring friend. You are an incredible person who makes this world into a wonderful and better place. May your holidays explode with joy and happiness. Merry Xmas!
- Thank you for being such an adorable teacher. Wishing U peace and joy this holiday season. Happy Xmas!
- To a wonderful teacher, I wish you a Merry Christmas. Wishing you a restful break. U deserve it.
- I hope you enjoy your break and I look forward to seeing you in the New Year. Merry Christmas, Teacher!
- Happy Xmas to my special teacher. Wishing you the happiest holidays! Enjoy your break and see you in the New Year!
- Wish you all the best this holiday season and throughout the year,
- If I could tell Santa what to give you,
It would be happiness and peace
Not just this Christmas, but for the entire year
- Bright stars on the top of the Christmas tree
Signifies that there will always be a light to guide us.
May you have a wonderful holiday
With your loved and near ones.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- May this Christmas bring to your family the promise of a better tomorrow; full of love and hope. Merry Christmas my friend!
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” – Eric Sevareid
- “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- Celebrate this day with a heart
Filled with happiness, cheer and love
Share the blessings to others for that is the true meaning of Christmas
Have a happy holiday!
- I hoped for a miracle to make believe in love, then I met you. Now I pray you never leave, this is my Christmas prayer. Merry Christmas my darling.
My darling, my love, you will always be my Christmas miracle. I love you more than words can express and I wish a merry Christmas.
- Christmas is the birthday of Jesus. So we will cut the cake and sing with joy because it is he who gave you to mummy and daddy.